PACAH Full Voting Membership
PACAH's full-voting membership is available to long-term skilled nursing facilities located within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania that are approved or licensed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Affiliation with the County Commissioners Association of Pennsylvania (CCAP), giving members an instant lobbying influence unparalleled by other associations
- An association seat on CCAP’s Human Services Committee and commissioner liaisons to PACAH, providing policy support from local elected officials
- One "FREE call" with expert legal counsel plus follow-up reduced legal services
- Opportunity to sit on PACAH’s committees
- Regular email and newsletter updates on issues affecting long-term care for an unlimited number of staff
- Access to the PACAH listserv to discuss issues with fellow members
- FREE webinars with CEUs
- Regional meetings to discuss issues with fellow members
- Discounted registration fees to PACAH's two yearly statewide conferences, offering NHA, PC, RC/AL, Fiscal, Nursing and Dietary credits and the opportunity to network and learn from premier experts in the healthcare and long-term care industry
- FREE quarterly fiscal staff meetings with OLTL staff, and more!